Give the gift that lasts a lifetime! Support the Dance Theatre of Bradenton with your charitable, tax-deductable gift to the Dance Theatre of Bradenton.
Your investment will help the Dance Theatre of Bradenton fulfill its mission of providing young dancers with training and performance opportunities, while at the same time, offer the gulf coast community professional-quality performances at affordable ticket prices.
We are often asked if there are specific items that need funding, whether that be for the office, in the studio or on stage. Some items are more extensive than others. But all donations — small and large — are needed and appreciated!
With your help, your generous, tax-deductable gift could fund one or more of these items:
- $50 for a month’s supply of paper for the The Dance Theatre of Bradenton’s printing needs
- $100 each for ten mouse costumes for our annual, full-length production of The Nutcracker
- $200 for publicity posters (we can never have enough marketing!)
- $300 each for 16 new soldier costumes for the battle scene for our annual The Nutcracker production
- $500 each for 12 new party guest costumes for our The Nutcracker production
- $750 for a new or used 12-foot artificial Christmas tree for our annual The Nutcracker production
- $6,000 for a new backdrop for our annual The Nutcracker production
- Priceless: You, your family & friends buying tickets to The Dance Theatre of Bradenton’s performances
To Make Your Tax-Deductable Gift
The Dance Theatre of Bradenton is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. (Federal ID #30-0443759.) All contributions to the Dance Theatre of Bradenton are tax-deductible.
Checks may be made out to the Dance Theatre of Bradenton and should be mailed to us at:
Dance Theatre of Bradenton
5657 Manatee Avenue West
Bradenton, FL 34209
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 941-345-9715 if you have questions or would like to reach us!